1. What is magicalift®?Magicalift® is registered trademark of Bioha Laboratories which focuses on offering a variety of solutions for skin rejuvenation and radiating vitality. We have Magicalift® Blunt-tip Cannula and Magicalift® Mesotherapy Needles. It is safe and effective to treat the entire face creating a more beautiful and youthful look.2. Magicalift® Blunt-tip CannulaA blunt-tip cannula is a small tube with an unsharp rounded end, specifically designed for atraumatic intradermal injections of fluids, such as injectable fillers. This is more flexible and less traumatic than standard needles. Unlike needles, they can navigate through tissue easily without cutting or tearing blood vessels. This significantly decreases the risks of bleeding and bruising. Microcannulas can deliver fillers precisely over an area which would require multiple needle punctures. Fewer injections means less pain, more comfort, and less risk of complications.3. Specifications of Cannula1) Made of high quality stainless steel2) Different size available3) Sterile package4) Special design is available5) Round tip and hole to avoid any damage6) With graduation or without graduation4. Packaging methods:
4.1 CannulaEach pack:
1 piece cannula and 1 piece puncture needleEach box:
50 packsVirtually No bruising
Lessen pain considerably
Single point of entry for wider coverage
Minimal residence time4. 2 Mesotherapy NeedlesEach box:
100 pieces30G*4mm, 30G*6mm, 30G x 13mm, 32G*4mm, 32G*6mm,*Ethylene Oxide Sterile
Non-toxic, Pyrogen Free
*Sterile if the Package Sealed and Undamaged
*Discard Safely after Single Use5. Product's advantages
6. Photo of factory7. Payment and Delivery
- Comfort: Patients undergoing cannula injection experience much less discomfort than during needle injections. The entire lip, nasolabial folds, mandibular sulcus, cheek, or temple area can be augmented through a single puncture site. Only 2-4 entry points are needed for full face injections.
- Speed: Procedure with micro-cannula are less time-consuming, because of the techniques used and decreased need for anesthesia (numbing cream or injections).
- Recovery: The social downtime associated with traditional technique is practically eliminated with less edema and swelling and minor bruising and/or vessel laceration.
- Value:Fillers can be administered with greater precision so the results are more natural and less product is needed to treat most areas.
- Flexibility: Cannula allows access to virtually any area of the facial anatomy for improvement with fillers. Previously hard to treat areas such as the delicate area under the eyes, hollow cheeks and vertical cheek wrinkles are easily corrected using this techniques.
- New collagen: Research surgical care suggests that moving the micro cannula back-and-forth in the dermis, stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen, even without the addition of fillers. As a results the skin begins to tighten by initiating growth factors.
Payment: T/T bank transfer, Western union, Alibaba' s pay link.8. Our certificates9. FAQ:1) Q: Microcannulas Features:
A: A. Flexible Cannula
FLEXIBLE TO STIFF TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
Flexible cannulas for superficial & stiffer cannulas for deep injections.
B. Blunt tip
DOES NOT CUT THROUGH NERVES OR VESSELS
Dermasculpt's blunt tips slide under the skin without causing any trauma.
2) Q: Benefits of Microcannulas Compared to Needles
√ Virtually no bruising × No intravascular injection
√ Considerably less pain Eliminating the risk of:
√ Minimal downtime 小草在线观看免费视频播放小草在线观看免费视频播放,亚洲成a人片在线观看无码亚洲成a人片在线观看无码,女人用手指自慰动态图流水女人用手指自慰动态图流水× Necrosis
√ Single point of entry for wider coverage × Blindness
√ Stimulates new collagen production × Ophthalmoplegia
3) Q: What Areas Can Be Treated With Dermal Fillers Using Microcannulas?
A: Almost any area of the face and body can be treated with Microcannulas to deliver dermal fillers with minimal risk of bleeding, bruising, and swelling. Some areas of treatment in which microcannulas are especially beneficial include:
(tear troughs) Underneath the eyes
Vertical lip lines (smoker's lines)
Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
Horizontal neck lines
Chest Wrinkles (décolletage)
4) Q: How many days for shipment?
A: Usually we ship our Microcannula by DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. It will take about 3-10 days